Sunday, April 10, 2011

First Print Release Announcement


I'm very happy to announce my first ever limited print (of hopefully many others to come) of one of my favorite paintings. This first print is titled, OLD MAN SUN and is being released on Wednesday, April 13th at 3:00pm through Trapeze Editions . It is signed and numbered with a limited edition run of 100 for $100 each. It measures 18 x 24 inches and is printed on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Satin Fine Art Media Paper. Each print comes with a signed certificate of authenticity. 

As a bonus, Trapeze Editions is offering the first 30 people who pick one up, a free bonus print, with a different (but related) design that is printed in gold ink.

Close Up:


Bonus Print (signed and printed in gold ink and measures 7 1/2 x 13 1/2 inches limited to the first 30 buyers)

I designed the bonus print to look like something that might be found on an antiquarian children's book cover.

Close up:
The quality on these prints is top notch. Trapeze Editions' attention to detail is uncanny and I'm very proud to be releasing my first print through them. Also, I'm excited that it will be available to the world with oversees shipping available (I always have technical trouble with shipping overseas with my own sales).

To pick one up, and a chance at the free bonus print, please go directly to the Trapeze Editions store on April 13th at 3:00 (Pacific Time). Good luck, and as always, your support is much appreciated!
 ~Rhode

Here's the link to the print in the Trapeze Editions gallery store:

(it is listed right now as 'coming soon', but will be active at 3:00pm on April 13th)

Here's the official press release from Trapeze Editions:






1 comment: