Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween...It Begins!

Hello Folks,

It's my favorite time of the year and the big day is right around the corner! There is lots going on and I hope to share whatever I can on here. I was recently invited to be part of a Halloween-themed art show this month at Stranger Factory. Stranger Factory is a gallery in New Mexico owned by the super-creative dynamic duo, Kathie Olivas and Brandt Peters. The BEWITCHING show opening was on October 5th and these were my contributions:
The show had lots of really nice 2D and 3D pieces. You can see many of them here! Thanks Brandt and Kathie!

Also, coming up, I will be doing a special reading of THE HALLOWEEN KID at one of the greatest children's book stores, BOOKS OF WONDER! This event is from 12:00- 2:00pm on Saturday October 15th. If you are in the New York area, please join me along with more creators reading their books, including:

PETER BROWN- You Will Be My Friend
MARGIE PALATINI- Goldie and the Three Hares
JODI MOORE  - When A Dragon Moves InFIONA ROBINSON What Animals Really Like
GARY RUBENSTEIN - The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes
GEOFFREY HAYES - A Poor Excuse for a Dragon

MARK SIEGEL - Moving House

More information here. All ages are welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment